Learn how to apply agile practices throughout your organization to develop the right products, deliver faster, increase quality, and improve organizational agility with happy high-performing teams in Madrid the 23-24 April, 2018!
Many teams are adopting an agile way of working hoping to better serve the IT needs of the business and to develop products that satisfy their customers needs. The organizations are going through agile transformations, implementing Scrum or Kanban and using large-scale agile frameworks like Lean, SAFe, LeSS or DAD. Unfortunately, those transformations do not always live up to the agile promise of delivering better products, faster, at lower costs.
Ben Linders is an Independent Consultant in Agile, Lean, Quality, and Continuous Improvement, based in The Netherlands. Author of Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives, Waardevolle Agile Retrospectives, What Drives Quality and Continuous Improvement. Creator of the Agile Self-assessment Game.
As an adviser, coach and trainer he helps organizations with deploying effective software development and management practices. He focuses on continuous improvement, collaboration and communication, and professional development, to deliver business value to customers.
Ben is an active member of networks on Agile, Lean, and Quality, and a well known speaker and author.
More information and registration: email@example.com or +34 94 480 46 17
Price: 735 Euros (lunch included, VAT not included)
Making Agile Work for You (Day 1)
On day one you will experience agile practices that you can apply in your teams:
- Practice how you can effectively tailor agile for planning your work, doing daily stand-ups with Scrum/Kanban boards, gathering feedback with product reviews/demos, and improving your way of working with agile retrospectives.
- Learn how to apply agile practices with an agile mindset.
- Increase your ability to pick those practices that help you to do a better job and collaborate better with your stakeholders.
What will you get out of the first day:
- Practice working with Agile and Scrum/Kanban: planning, daily stand-ups, product reviews and retrospectives
- Get ideas for improving collaboration and communication with stakeholders to deliver more value
- Find out how to deal effectively with impediments to take control and truly become self-organized
- Learn tips and tricks to improve your agile way of working
- Get advice on selecting and applying agile (Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean) practices effectively for you
Improving Organizational Agility (Day 2)
On day two you will learn how your organization can become more agile:
- Practice how to create an environment that enables teams and empower them to apply agile practices.
- Learn ways to establish an agile mindset throughout the organization.
- Create a culture that supports collaboration and which motivates people to work together to create high-quality products and services.
What will you get out of the second day:
- Practice how to assess your agility with Agile Self-assessments to find out how well you are doing
- Learn effective ways to travel your agile journey and find out what you need to do this
- Get ideas for improving collaboration and communication between teams and stakeholders and break down barriers
- Learn tips and tricks to expand and scale an agile way of working throughout the organization
- Get advice on selecting and applying agile and lean practices effectively throughout the organization
Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +34 94 480 46 17