One of the keys to ensuring that a validation process is successful lies in good management of the system requirements. SQS TestWORKFLOW defines the requirements using a template which contains all your important information for a simple management and administration.
The SQS solutions are directly designed on the markets real requirements and are based on our experience with our customers projects. Their characteristics and ease of use make them accessible both from the financial point of view and from your team's training.
If your company belongs to the embedded software sector and has tried to automate its testing processes, you are unlikely to have found any tool on the market that allows you to do so. SQS TestWORKFLOW enables the automation of the complete validation process and is particularly designed for embedded systems environments.
SQS TestWORKFLOW is a tool designed to help throughout the software validation process, by helping the user to automate tests and requirements management, testing and documents.
Its conception and design make it particularly suitable to be applied in embedded software environments in critical systems, such as railways, automation and or tooling machinery. This tool include defining and managing requirements, organising the testing process, the automatic execution of test cases, results analysis and generating multiple reports.
The intuitive interface allows any type of user to understand the validation process and learn how to use it without becoming a specialist.
Defining and managing requirements
Test are organised in a hierarchical structure; Test Class, Test Sub Class, Test Case and Test Data, to facilitate the organisation and intuitive management, as well as guaranteeing traceability throughout the process.
SQS TestWORKFLOW allows you to communicate with a system and a launch automatically or manually (is up to you) the test cases. SQSTestWORKFLOW creates a log file to store the results of the tests.
SQS TestWORKFLOW evaluates the results of the test cases in two different ways; by comparing the results obtained with those expected or by showing them to you, to decide whether they are valid according to the system acceptance criteria.
You get various reports with the information about the status of the planification and the execution of the tests. In order to provide a simple and standardised document, these reports are exported into Microsoft Word.
Agile methodologies are particularly useful in an environment where there are continuous changes to the needs. AgileREQ implements Agile for requirements management and provides support to work with the related information.
- AgileREQ is a requirement Management tool that follows the agile ideal in the most simple, intuitive and efficient way
- AgileREQ gives support in the requirement definition phase of agile projects achieving the best and fastest results
- AgileREQ permits not only to specify the requirements but also to organize the work flow and to obtain some useful metrics.
- AgileREQ is an easy-to-use tool which doesnt require installation in the client site
- It is focused to collaborative working and follows the Agile strategy
- Two different faces: Definition and Management. This provides a user-friendly interface constantly open to changes
- With a very little data collection, AgileREQ provides complete reports and charts.
- Accuracy, efficiency, dynamism, cooperation, intuition
The implementation of the CENELEC standards for the railway sector in your development processes may become a real nightmare. interCENELEC is a tool developed to managed the developments that must comply with the CENELEC 50126, 50128 and 50129 standards. This tool offers the user support in assessing compliance of these standards and provides him with the necessary guidelines during the implementation period.
interCENELEC may be used by the external assessor or by the internal implementer as a management tool.
During the assessment, the tools provides with the necessary tools to:
- Guide you through his assessment work
- Personalise your questions
- Efficiently manage the information generated through the assessment
From the point of view of an internal implementer or team, the tool has three purposes:
- Assessing the status of your developments with respect to the security levels set by the standard
- As support during the implementation process, interCENELEC will indicate the guidelines to be followed to reach the required security level
- The possibility of showing third parties the degree of compliance with the standard